There are many ways to make chicken on parchment paper. One of them is the well known Barbecue Chicken, lets make this on parchment paper!
- Parchment paper- 12x18 inches
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 small potato, sliced
- ¼ onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- Quarter the potatoes and thinly slice the onion.
- On one half, lay down the cut potatoes, drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Lay the chicken on the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and spread on the barbecue sauce. Top with sliced onions.
- Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165˚F